Since the High School Musical movies I’m a big fan of Vanessa Hudgens. I love her as an actress but also as a style icon. She always knows what style suits her best and what she can wear. No matter if she’s out and about on the streets or attends one of the red carpets on this world she looks gorgeous all the time!
I love her sense of style a lot. When it’s time for the Coachella Festival in Indio, USA in April I’m always looking forward to see what kind of outfits the chose.
I guess you already know that I love healthy food. The feeling of eating a healthy meal is the best! Now it’s autumn and that means it’s pumpkin time. I love cooking a healthy pumpkin meal. In this blog post I want to show you how to cook a yummy and healthy meals that is also vegetarian. This recipe is for one big cooking pot (you can see the one I took in the pictures below) or for 4 to 6 people.
For the soup you need:
2 little Pumpkins
Ca. 12 Carotts
Herbs and Spices
2 Cans of Coconut Milk
Margarine or Butter
1. At first you put the pumkins into the oven on 160°C for 30 minutes. This will help you when you have to slice them into little bits.
2. While the pumkins are in the oven you can wash, peel and slice the carrots and the onion into cubes and put them into the cooking pot afterwards (also add a bit of margarine or butter)
3. When the pumkins are soft enough to sclice you can put them out of the oven. You don’t have to peel them because the shell is able to be eaten. Just remove the stems and then you can slice the pumkins in 4 halves each. Now it’s time to remove the cores.
4. After that you slice the pumkins into cubes as well and add them to the carrots and onion in the cooking pot.
5. Now sauté the carrots, punkings and onion for a few minutes.
6. The next step is to add water to the cooking pot. The vegetables should be just covered. Now it has to cook until the vegetables are soft so that you can puree.
7. If the vegetables are soft enough to puree, you can start with that. (Be careful, it can sqirt!)
8. Now the soup is almost done. You only have to add the coconut milk and some herbs and spices. Add as much as you want.
9. Now it’s finally time to eat and to enjoy a healthy and easy meal.
I don’t know why I haven’t walked into a Zara store for so many years. The first time I went into one was actually a few month ago. But I have to say I loved it there! They offer so many cool and nice pieces that I wanted to buy. The prices are good too.
Also the autumn fashion is high fashion. Below I have an outfit I picked for autumn.
Check out the Zara website by clicking here.
I love ripped jeans. No matter if you’re wearing them in summer or autumn they look always good. You can combine them to nearly everything. I personally prefer them with a leather jacket. I haven’t got many ripped jeans but I want to buy a few more soon. There’re many different kind of ripped jeans – some are ripped in the knees and others are ripped on the whole leg. I like nearly every kind of the different ripped jeans.
When I recently thought about what I could blog about next I got the idea to show you some outfits from different brands that are perfect for autumn.
The first brand I chose is Topshop. I’m a massive fan of them and they have so many pieces I’m in love with. I always find something I want to buy when I’m on their online store.
Below I have an outfit for you that is a good one for this season.
All pieces above are available by clicking here.